Private Pics App Pictures Stored Having A Couple Of Problems With Myspace/pictures?

Having a couple of problems with myspace/pictures? - private pics app pictures stored

I've been using MySpace for about a month. So I opened an account and has 6 photos. (Face, body, the "other" kind) and all is well ... and after 2 weeks I have 60 people in my contact list and suggestions from all on my side and let a certain picture ..... Imagine then the next day, after I deleted my myspace and photo. They even took the photo of me from my chest (stomach shown on this page) Shower ... It was a girl who has not yet established themselves as one of my photos, and I think I reported.

But anyway: 1 see the reports that you (I want to in my group of friends 2.) to prevent that get deleted my pictures? (Change in private profile, please download an application)

0 comments:

Post a Comment