I Dont Have A Linen Closet How Can I Deal With My Mom? I Dont Know What To Do?

How can I deal with my mom? I dont know what to do? - i dont have a linen closet

How can I deal with my mother? I do not know what to do?
Need help with my mother. I am in my 50 and she is in her 80s. Law is not that I do not work. However, I decided I wanted to organize my closet and pulled my clothes. In only my mother, and she began to say, let MOP on the back of your closet. I said I would, but she ran to the MOP, and pushed me off the road. He said he did not really need more clothes, has tons. Then, when she looked in the closet in my room and saw most of my clothes, she said the same thing again, but started the money I spend on them. So I am very angry and has some very angry and she loves me. I get unemployment remains the record for me, because it is awarded with balancing checkbooks. And yesterday he said: "I do not know what you spend your money and how much to spend, let me know when you wear something that I can see that in the checkbook." And now this incident. She blows hot and cold on the money. Theys bad, if we somewhere and I are in conversation with people, she looks dirty. It has the World Cup. It replaces teaches and conducts its own timetable. I have tried to bring together the most important center in our neighborhood, but it is not in our rooms once a week, a senior club is not. My sister said that it is intrusive. I believe that my company the amount of clothes I had and how I should spend

4 comments:

Babe said...

She is 80 does not change. It sounds as if her life or she lives with you. I suppose if a lot of things required are sometimes strained. It's boring to MOP want. Too bad that they do not want to accede to their age groups. You want to hear volunteers it.Or better in school or to read or support for children in the library. This is a place where she was comfortable.

Spunnkar... said...

The only advice I can give is to be tolerant, friendly and respectful. It is much longer and you hate yourself after you leave. It should not do what you do, but it will not change. She still wants a mother. Maybe she has a touch of veterans.

Wifeforl... said...

If you are unemployed and 50 years and must always keep your mother at your statements, it is not online, it means that you are careless with the money. It will continue to work as a substitute teacher, too? Sorry, but when you dirty so irresponsible as a wardrobe, and have to clean your mother and take care of you, have nothing to say, what to do. She's style of "The Boss of You" because it seems to be the boss himself can.

canuck19... said...

You are 50 + years and still acts like a teenager, and of course his mother is 80 and still treated like a teenager. One of you two girls are "bigger" person, and guess what, Mom will not change. Would your company, how you spend your money and the amount of clothing .... YES, you will balance your checkbook, but because it allows the mother, she knows where everything goes your money. Since teaching subs yet, such as contact with some teachers at school U-boats in the computer and find out what you can an idea of what to do about their activities will be outside to get home. I think mom is refusing to "old" and give credit where it is still active and takes care of the house and said: You Go Girl! I think it is a kind of common ground where both of them and take care of a special mother / daughter can. Note that only a mother, and when she's gone there is no substitute.

Post a Comment