How To Pre Par A Cricket Bat Stage Lighting Question...?

Stage lighting question...? - how to pre par a cricket bat

Hello, I am the Real Madrid stadium lighting design. I'm in a band and want to create before the live entertainment, the accompaniment of songs. I think the use of a track by clicking on my battery on the right time to light up the programmed function to keep playing. This is what I am by no means certain to work for today: Designer Chauvet TFX-24C (how to use it) 6 For luminaires can (as in buying a block of power) 2 Mystic Led ADJ ADJ Sky Lights Galaxian 2 -- lasers. So what I want is ideal to have a computer program (the best to follow me?) Could, and in a position to a 3D model of a scene in my model with lights and special effects, a chronology of the program. I buy a laptop to work on the program. I do not know if and how I do it. If the Chauvet cave whererk why? If I am a different kind of interface? Which program to use? The Chauvet cave has its own recording function, but I do not understand. I am very intelligent high-tech. I connected the mystical and the laser on it and understand the role of regulators and canals, but Chauvet DMX has only 1 ... To control practice and the other lights in slave mode. Can anyone tell me what I need for full implementation? I need help and knowledge! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment