How Long Have I Been In Perimenopause How Long Before My Tooth Stops Hurting After My Root Canal? Also Can I Start Eating Hard Food In A Week?

How long before my tooth stops hurting after my root canal? Also can I start eating hard food in a week? - how long have i been in perimenopause

I've just finished my channel yesterday, but my tooth does not hurt, it is only when accidentally chew or bite hurts.

But no pain that I have to do anything in my teeth, just when I bite.

I mean crown in 2 weeks, so I can eat food, before drive? Or should I wait to eat meat, hamburgers, etc. before?

3 comments:

Tomb Raider said...

Running Bull I also have several root canals, I'd suggest you chew on the other hand, sometimes it helps to heal with the help of hot water and a teaspoon of salt and stir IT and swish it around the mouth, helps the salt to take pain, I hope this is not to help you, Tomb Raider.

grandpa walleye said...

It is not uncommon for a tooth to be sore for a few weeks, even after a root canal treatment. Do not chew it in May, when you need a break. If you do not get better when you are scheduled for the final crown, I was a little worried. Good luck.

Ok said...

I'm trying to write the answers to your http://www.mystructuredsettlement.co.cc problem in my blog, you can easily access my blog.

Post a Comment