Arctic Lorry What Do You Think Of Tailagting/driving While Using A Mobile? Any Of You Ever Do It?

What do you think of tailagting/driving while using a mobile? Any of you ever do it? - arctic lorry

A month ago, I went home at night in pouring rain, a highway, narrow, windy, blind, caught behind a truck in the Arctic. A 4X4 came behind me was practically bumper to bumper, Guy had his full beam. I have nowhere to go to the park and you can reach me. It made a sudden break pojnt practically pushed me off the road (the sea) before the car when a vehicle from the other direction. Trucks piled on the brakes to avoid an accident. It was really frightening.

Finally, mobile phones! We do not know to use while driving, but some people do this further. My partner and I was afraid to talk to someone on your cellphone, only to cross the white line and has almost led to us not even notice.

Why do people resort to do? I do not believe that the deterrent effect of fines. I think they should ban driving. Nobody agrees with me?

1 comments:

Owlwings said...

In both cases. Take the numbers and report. The police are not the angels are there all the time. It depends on market participants, for a certain amount.

I know that the report does not do much, but more can cause Tailgate do than once a day with an accident.

I must say, although I think it's the right thing to do, I've never made (either information or too close!).

Most Tailgaters are just a nuisance - that's what will be - to your rudeness respond all fuels his aggressiveness. Although I take your number when you apparently lives in danger, but.

As for the mobile ... One of my friends has been a driving erratically. It's a minivan with three small children inside. The mother led 65-70, a mobile shoulder and checked her makeup was in the mirror! Several times I found similar (though not like the multi-tasking). The worst offenders, but dealers seem to live inGo Mobile. Enter your phone calls cheap wine at the bar to bar and get 3 in a half hour - none of them in the job market - they react as if there is nothing wrong with the reception. Grrrr!

Post a Comment